Monday, June 27, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 178/187, 2022 - Monday

Inseam is the distance from the base of your zipper or crotch to the bottom of your leg opening. I was cleaning and organizing some drawers in the bedroom over the weekend, and I found some shorts I bought last year and had never worn. I wore a pair today and took all the tags off (I thought), but missed this one. Apparently nobody pays any attention to me. I have walked around for hours with my zipper down, on multiple occasions, and no one has paid any attention. That is just another reason to be depressed and to seriously consider becoming a hermit. I looked up the criteria of becoming a hermit, and Mrs. Google reports that I would most likely not be happy as a hermit. So, instead, I decided to rearrange the furniture in the living room to accommodate a television. With a television in the living room, I will try my best to stay out of the bedroom unless I am getting ready to go to sleep. PLUS, if I ever have guests, we can watch television in the living room instead of the bedroom. It is all a work in progress, but Mike in Florida has been offering decorating ideas via telephone and text messages. We shall see how it all works out. For now, I am satisfied. I'll let you know if I still am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment