Thursday, June 9, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 160/205, 2022 - Thursday

Jurassic World Dominion is the sixth and final installment to the Jurassic era, uniting two generations. In the new adventure taking place four years after Isla Nublar (?) was destroyed, the dinosaurs now live and hunt alongside humans. General release of the film is tomorrow, June 10th, but we had a sneak preview of it this evening at 7PM. It's a long movie, about two-and-a-half hours. There were a lot of whispers: "I have to pee." I did not care for the film in the beginning, but it got better toward the end. Any way, it is always fun to hang out with a bunch of my peeps from all across Texas. Congratulations to the Austin Board of REALTORS® for executing this great event, and for making it look easy. It's a lot of hard work that makes stuff look easy. This photo is me, some dinosaur, Linda and Jimmie. Everyone had a blast. It will be another early day tomorrow, I hope I don't wake up with another black eye. I looked it up, and Mrs. Google's opinion is that I either had a stroke or I didn't. If you don't hear from me in a couple days, you might want to check on me. I would not put it past the piglet to turn me into some kind of pate'.

No comments:

Post a Comment