Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 179/186, 2022 - Tuesday

We all need weed! Cannabis was the first product ever sold online. In the early 70s, students at Stanford used their ARPANET accounts at Stanford University's Artificial Intelligence Laboratory to connect students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in order to arrange a cannabis sale. The guy in this photo was outside City Hall this afternoon with his sign. He could fold it to say 'weed!' WE ALL NEED WEED! If things get any worse, I may go hang with him for a while. Keep Austin Weird for sure. I appreciate the energy! A good walk this morning, then Jay, Jack and I went to breakfast. Dick is in Buffalo Grove, and we shared selfies back and forth. Fun times. There is generally no good news to be shared, but I continue to watch. There is always something going on, not much of it uplifting. My decision is to do what I can to make myself happy, and if I am happy, maybe it will affect someone else. It can't hurt. We got 0.36" of rain overnight, and I wish there had been more. Tomorrow I have a meeting (in person) from 10 til 2, and then I will head in to the office. Thursday will be a little bit busy, I have a couple appointments, and I am planning to work from home on Friday, so that will give me a four-day weekend. That will be extra nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment