Thursday, June 16, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 167/198, 2022 - Thursday

The girls are a Maltese and a miniature Schnauzer. This morning they were on the bed together, looking extra cute. As you know, Callie (the Schnauzer) avoids cameras as much as possible. Lexie (the Maltese) is the original cover girl. I did not know there was such a thing as a 'Mauzer,' but there is. A mix between a Maltese and a Schnauzer. Mauzer. Designer dogs. They are known for their cute looks and playful nature. Designer dogs. Whatever. Thursday. Looking forward to Friday, and looking forward to the long, holiday weekend two weeks from now. I had a nice lunch this afternoon with Michael and Lynda...they just returned from Europe and they had a great time! Lots of family! I had dinner tonight with Jimmie and Linda, and that was very nice, too. That pretty much puts a cap on my social engagements for the week. I don't think I have anything on the calendar for tomorrow, there are no interesting estate sales over the weekend, so I smell a bunch of naps and chill time. IF you can chill in 100 degree temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment