Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 172/193, 2022 - Tuesday

Spider webs were used as bandages in ancient times. One-quarter of all your bones are located in your feet. A cloud can weigh more than a million pounds. The average person will spend six months of their life waiting for red lights to turn green. None of these facts are relevant to anything, and none of any of this post is really worth the time you will spend perusing it. Total drivel. I took a walk this morning. Who cares? I took the girls to the vet (totally traumatic) to get their heart worm check, and a re-stock of their monthly pills. Big Whoop. I went to the office, I did not really need to, but I did. I had an appointment at 5:30. Somebody cares about that, but only two people, so the percentages of interest are miniscule. I got home late to discover that the girls had not peed on their pee pads in the closet. That is definitely a win for me, but the dogs really don't have a conscience. I'm watching PBS right now, and the guy named Nielsen doesn't even give a crap about that. Nope, nothing really matters, nothing is really worth worrying about. Take it easy, it'll all be okay. How do you like the picture that is accompanying this post? I like it, but it has nothing to do with the verbiage of this post. get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment