Friday, June 17, 2022

Volume 14 - Dy 168/197, 2022 - Friday

Who knows who Eric Yuan is? He's the guy that came up with 'Zoom.' It started in 2012 because Yuan did not like to travel to meetings, but it really took off in 2020. We all know why. Locked-down? Let's zoom! I am pretty comfortable reporting that I have participated on hundreds of zoom meetings over the past 27 months or so. A thousand would probably be an exaggeration, so let's just stick with hundreds. Most Friday mornings, I am on a call with my fellow TREPAC Leadership folks. We are supposed to start at 8:30, but most of us sign on early just to gossip about stuff. Sometimes the gossip is the best part of the call, but we always get our work done, and that is the important part. The photo accompanying this entry is from this mornings call. We really are a family, and you should be very cautious if you think you can mess with one of us. I cleaned that sentence up, you're welcome! We will take you down! Another hot day, I finally got in touch with the vet to get the girls pills refilled, but they need a heart worm test before I can get the pills. So...I had an appointment at 3:30 this afternoon to get them tested and to get the pills. BUT...um, it is kind of difficult to give them a heart worm test if you don't HAVE any heart worm tests. I assume it is another supply chain issue. Kind of like toilet tissue, baby formula, sanitary wipes and tampons. Whatever.The good news is, HEB has not had chocolate syrup for months, but it is back in stock. Still no lemon cookies, and Trader Joe's still does not have the potato chips I like. First world problems, I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment