Monday, June 20, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 171/194, 2022 - Monday

Texas has experienced 98 degree or higher temperatures every month of the year. The record high temperature in Texas from May through September is 116 degrees. The temperature has been above normal every day of the month of June, and many of those days have seen temperatures over 100 degrees. The next seven days are all expected to be over 100 degrees. Believe me, I am just as tired of it as you are reading about it. The mornings are good for walks, though. Dick and Marge are heading back to their home outside Chicago tomorrow, so today was the last walk for Dick. They will return at the end of October, and we will all miss them. This was our selfie this morning; Jay, Dick and me. As Monday's go, I have had better. Nothing personal, but there are a lot of things going on that make me wonder how much longer I can tolerate Texas. It seems my philosophies and those of our state leaders are not complimentary to one another. I will give it a little more time, but I am about to be pushed over the edge. Maybe I just need to sleep on it, I'll let you know in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment