Monday, June 13, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 164/201, 2022 - Monday

Well, as Monday's go, this one sucked! Not for me overall, but have you seen the news. I'm just sayin'. I was part of the Austin Board of REALTORS® Mayoral Candidate Interview Panel, and it was nice to be back in the building. My computer remembered the logins and passwords, and I got to park in my parking place, a parking place I have not parked in for a few years. The view from the Board Room is always worth a look, and worth a share as well. On my way home this afternoon, I did stop at the grocery, and bought almost $100 worth of stuff, and that should keep me for a while, and will keep the girls for a while, too. I have a bigger supply of dog food than I have people food. I think it is because I fear there will be a shortage of dog food, so I need to keep stockpiling it. I could get by for two or three weeks on the people food I have, and longer than that if I have wine for three meals a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment