Sunday, September 4, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 247/118, 2022 - Sunday

This is my second post with information about Little Free Libraries. Little Free Libraries are free, book-sharing boxes where anyone may take a book or share a book. They function on the honor system. You don't need to share a book to take one. There was a new Little Free Library placed in the neighborhood where Jay and I walk in the mornings, at the front of the amenity center. Amenity center is a rather grandiose name for a parking lot, a pool, a vacant club house and a dog park. But I digress. I placed two books in the new Little Free Library this morning, as I was on my way in to the office. Before that, I was working out in the garage, putting storage boxes up in the attic of the garage. It appears I have an issue with my right eye. I did a good amount of straining to carry some of the heavier boxes into the attic, and as I was getting ready to go in to the office, I discovered I has (apparently) broken a blood vessel in that eye. A couple months ago, I woke up with a black eye, that same eye. I might need to have all that stuff looked at. BUT...I made it into the office, posted rents, and made it to my 1 o'clock appointment. I have another appointment tomorrow afternoon, and plan to do some more work in the garage before I go. It is supposed to rain again overnight and through the day tomorrow, so we will
play it by ear!

No comments:

Post a Comment