Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 271/94, 2022 - Wednesday

Okay, I was wrong. Again. I admit it. I was not at all happy about my 'virtual' six month check up with my doctor. It is really not so much that...it is the corporate mentality of the mega place my doctor is now affiliated with. He has been my doctor for 15 or 20 years, and, up until about 30 months ago, he was a GP with a small office, an assistant and a bookkeeper. Now, it is all corporate. Patient portal. On-line everything. But...on the call (like zoom), it was just me and him, and there was no rushing. Kind of like old times, except he was at home and I was in my office.We shall see. I should go and have a blood draw tomorrow at even another corporate place, but I guess I will get over it. After the appointment, I had another appointment, and then back to the office. I left the office about noon-30, and then showed a couple houses at 3:30. Book club met at the Curious House tonight, and that was fun. Four of us at the house, and Dick and Marge in Chicago via zoom. A couple things on my chore list for tomorrow, and then it will all be downhill to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment