Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 256/109, 2022 - Tuesday

In dreams, snakes can be primal, sexual creatures, but also oppressors. They can, in venomous snakes, represent death by stealth. They can, however, also mean rebirth through the shedding of one's skin, or relate to health and spiritual problems. And, according to Freud, they may even represent the phallus. Oh Lord, I am pretty sure my dream last night is not based on the primal or phallic. I have been wrong before, though. So, in the dream, I had moved to an older home...not sure if it was a home or a duplex, but it kind of reminded me of one of my first apartments. I remember walking down a long hall, and the windows had roll up shades on them. Somehow, I was then outside, and there was a snake weaving in and out of the spaces on the cyclone fence. A cyclone fence is the kind of fence we had when I was a kid. Anyway, the snake wasn't trying to harm me, and I interacted with the snake for a little while (talked to it), and then I woke up. Okay, I am crazy. SO...I had an electrician out today to see if they can figure out what is going on with my electricity. A guy from Pedernales was out here too. Bottom line, six more circuit breakers fried, HVAC is not working (hopefully it is just a transformer at the furnace). I am not a happy person right now. It is 9:15 and the electrician just left. I have electricity and wifi again, but no AC. I am just going to leave it at, I am not happy. That is not what was supposed to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment