Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 264/101, 2022 - Wednesday

The Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program educates participants and shows them how to use their talents to make a difference in their professional and personal areas of interest. I participated in one of the programs many, MANY years ago at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Today, I was asked to participate in a panel discussion of other volunteer servants that serve our members on various committees. I wish I knew what I was giving the side eye to when this photo was taken. Photo credit Alisha. Since I took my TRLP class oh those many years ago, I have come to the realization that I have no actual talents, and that I overcome that with my use of profanity. Everybody has a skill, that is mine. It was a good day all around, and I got some office work done and ran a few errands between doing a little this and that. Tomorrow is the first day of fall, and I am tired of the hundred degree temperatures. I heard on the radio this afternoon that we are expecting a 'cold' front on Sunday in to Monday, which should drop the temperatures by 10 to 15 degrees. That will be a welcome relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment