Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 263/102, 2022 - Tuesday

Why do women never have to take a DNA test to see if the baby is theirs? Canadians think the Titanic was a real event and not just a movie. How dumb can they be? Goodbye America, hello New York City! My son does not like chicken, he's a veterinarian! Okay, so I was trying to come up with a topic for this journal entry, so I asked Mrs. Google for the stupidest things on the Internet. I was overwhelmed by the choices. I have decided that I have no talent, I am not smart, and I am not that interesting. So...the only thing I have left, and perhaps the only thing I am good at, is profanity. It works for me. There is not a lot of profanity on the Internet, at least, not when searching for stupid things. I may have cornered the market. But it's okay. everybody has to be good at something. I do recognize stupid, and I feel bad that folks can't take a pill and fix that. Isn't there a pill for everything? There should be. I know for sure the girls are not stupid, and they certainly know how to work me for exactly what they want. Oh, and by the way, one of the benefits of no-fat milk is, it never expires or goes bad. I am currently finishing off a bottle of milk with a Best By date of September 8th. Who's stupid now?

No comments:

Post a Comment