Saturday, September 17, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 260/105, 2022 - Saturday

This pretty concludes my work and attendance at this years Texas REALTORS® conference. this last day started with a regional caucuses early this morning, followed with working our trade show, and then a 50 year anniversary celebration of TREPAC. 1972-2022. A lot of hard work has gone to make TREPAC the largest and most successful PAC in Texas, and I am proud to be a part of it. Our celebration tonight started with dinner at the 81 Club at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth. After dinner we went across the courtyard to Billy Bob's and had a great time. When I got on the bus to go back to the hotel, the line to get in (it was not an exclusive TREPAC event) was at least three blocks long. I am glad to be back in the hotel, and ready to call it a night and drive back to Georgetown tomorrow morning. I will probably get home and unpack, and then go and retrieve the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment