Friday, September 9, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 252/113, 2022 - Friday

Well, I got my FIFTH 'rona shot today, and a flu shot. FIFTH. Plus, I got a new Vax Record Card. The first one got filled up back in April. The covid vaccine shot was nothing, I didn't even feel it, but the flu shot hurt. The guy giving me the shots (in the same arm) said most people say the flu shot hurts. I am hoping that I don't feel bad tomorrow, because I have some plans. I was a little bit leery about getting the shots, because historically (or hysterically) I tend to be really tired the day after the shot. Not terrible, but just tired out. Today was a pretty good day, and it was really busy putting out signs and lock boxes. Tomorrow should be a pretty busy day, and I have a couple things planned for Sunday too.But, it will all be good. Our days are getting a little bit cooler...this week the highs have been in the mid-90s, and overnight lows are supposed to be in the high 60s. That'll be very nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment