Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 270/95, 2022 - Tuesday

Well, it is here, the cooler weather. I actually wore a vest this morning on our walk, but by the time we made it home, I was glistening just a little bit. It is certainly a welcome relief, and hopefully it will hang around. Jay did not join me and Jack for breakfast this morning, but it was good. Jack and I did not run out of things to talk about. I had an early call from a friend of mine that needs a place to move, his landlord (of seven years) is selling the house and he has thirty days to move. It will be close, but it should be doable. After I got in to the office, it seemed like there was a lot of stuff that needed doing, but I got it all done and left at 2 o'clock to go show property. This time of year in central Texas is really nice, after what seemed like an interminably long, hot summer. After I got home, I hung out for a while, and then Jimmie and Linda and I went out and got ice cream, and then just drove around for a while in the lovely, not so humid early evening. Just enjoying it, and that was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment