Monday, September 12, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 255/110, 2022 - Monday

Dreams are a universal human experience that can be described as a state of consciousness characterized by sensory, cognitive and emotional occurrences during sleep. I have always known I experience interesting dreams. I'm an interesting person, so it is only logical that I have interesting dreams. Sometimes I remember my dreams, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I can only remember i my dreams were happy or disturbing. Last night, I had a dream that I think is worth sharing, and if you have any knowledge of what this dreams means to my subconscious, please let me know. In my dream, I bought a pad of paper, that was packaged in a plastic folder, and included with the pad of paper was a variety (three or four) of ink pens with various colors of ink. I know for sure the colors included red, blue, green and grey, maybe others. It seems that this particular package had been bought and returned to the store several times, beginning in 2009, as I recall. Every time the pad was sold, the buyer would write a comment (about a paragraph in length) in the pad, and then return it to the store, where it was sold again. I cannot remember any of the comments, but I do remember that many of the messages contained drawings or little sketches. I don't know if I returned the pad to the store, because I woke up. Now that I am thinking of it, I wonder if the dream has anything to do with this journal that I have been keeping for lo these many years. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment