Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 257/108, 2022 - Wednesday

Fort Worth is a city in north central Texas. In the late 19th century, it became an important trading post for cowboys at the end of the Chisholm Trail. Today, it's a modern city, with international art institutions like the Kimball Art Museum. The Fort Worth Stockyards are home to rodeos, and the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame honors pioneers. No dreams last night, thank goodness! I drove to Fort Worth today, not in any hurry, and got here about 3:30. Not a bad drive at all, I listened to a new book the whole way, and stopped to charge and got in a little nap in the middle. I got checked in to the conference, and then met with my PAC Leadership peeps at 6 o'clock to go over all our stuff for the next several days. A lot of hard work goes in to making everything look easy, and I will be back home on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment