Sunday, September 11, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 254/111, 2022 - Sunday

The moon can sometimes appear in the sky during the daytime because it is the closest object to earth, and because its orbital cycle means that sometimes it is brighter in the day than at night. Should the words moon and earth be capitalized. Inquiring minds want to know. The photo accompanying this journal entry was taken from my bedroom window this morning about 6:20, just as I was getting up out of bed. I thought it was a pretty nice something to see. Walked with Jay this morning, then went to brunch, then went to visit a couple properties, and back home. I thought the Emmys were on tonight, but Mike let me know it is not until tomorrow night. Now I have to totally rework my evening entertainment schedule. Tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be busy days, and I may need to take a nap in the middle. Otherwise, all is good, and I will try to be more interesting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment