Saturday, September 24, 2022

Volume 14 - Day267/98, 2022 - Saturday

Dreams about painting a ceiling states your emotions and emotional gratification. You need to lighten up and enjoy the experience. You are feeling the weight of life's daily demands piled onto you. Your dream denotes your competency, integrity, strengths and weaknesses. Your life is well balanced. On the other hand...it can mean you are extravagance, and you feel you are self-destructing. Perhaps it is a relationship that you need to let go of. The dream stands for purification and insight. You will be involved in some legal matter. It is a message of your desire to be more emotionally adventurous. Something creative is happening. You are in the middle of some emotional turmoil. The dream expresses happiness and tranquility in the home. Seemingly small beginnings will have the greatest potential of growth. Okay, that seems somewhat confusing and contradictory. All I know is, last night I dreamed I was painting the ceiling in a house (the whole house) with a bottle of white shoe polish. I know whose house it was, and the bottle of white shoe polish lasted almost until all the ceilings of the house had been painted. Odd. But, it was a good day today, all things considered. I did not
get very many things crossed off my 'to done' list, but there is always tomorrow. I am looking forward to the cooler climes expected next week. If you have any other ideas about this particular dream, I am open to ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment