Thursday, September 8, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 251/114, 2022 - Thursday

Well, there is not a lot to be said that has not already been said hundreds of times today. Today is the day Queen Elizabeth passed away. I wonder if the new Prime Minister is going to be charged with the heinous act? Apparently, her audience with the Queen two days ago did her in. And who would have ever imagined this? I actually unfriended someone on Facebook today that was gloating over the fact that the Queen had died. Very odd behavior, and that comment is coming from me, the KING of bad behavior. It's true! Otherwise, it was not a bad day at all. I watered plants in the front this evening, will water those in the back later on or maybe in the morning, and I will turn the sprinklers back on so they will run on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment