Thursday, October 28, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred One...

I mentioned in the Tuesday post that a group from our office went to Caritas to paint bowls for the Annual Austin Empty Bowl Project. Here is a photo of some of the bowls that were completed on that date, and now they have to be fired. I really like some of these bowls, and I hope we can find them on the day of the event. The photo following this is of Tom, Pat, Carrie and Karla from the office with some of the bowls they painted.

Today was a pretty good day. We had the PM meeting in the AM, and then I did Meals-On-Wheels. Five clients on my route today, and one was not home, and I called the office to report suspicious activity around that house, and I may never know what the outcome was/is to that suspicion. AND, I will not be delivering my route next week because I will be leaving on Thursday to the NAR convention (NARDIGras) in New Orleans. I am looking forward to seeing a couple long-time friends, and seeing what has happened to New Orleans since I left there 25 years ago this month. A lot of water under those bridges...

Six more eggs today, that makes two dozen eggs in four days. I keep expecting production to go down, but not so far. Those girls must have been saving up! They should start producing less in the cooler weather too. We will just have to wait and see.

Tomorrow will be a short day, meeting at 10 o'clock and another at 1 o'clock. Then I am threatening to get my car washed, and I am taking clients to see homes on Saturday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EMPTY BOWLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment