Sunday, October 10, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundrede Eighty Three...

Got up this morning and fed the cattle, checked on the chickens, packed and headed to the office. I left the house about 9:30, and got everything pretty much caught up at the office. Headed off to the airport and got checked in. I hate having to 'undress' at the security point, but I guess it is worth it. It was a long day of travelling, but this little cutie (Pebbles) was being a very good girl in the Security Check-In. I have never seen a dog in line at the gate, but this one looked like it was nothing special.

Carrie met me at the airport, and we got on the plane about 12:45. We got to Seattle about 9PM Austin time, 7 o'clock Seattle time. We took the 'light rail' to downtown, and walked a few blocks (in the rain, imagine that) to our Hotel. Had dinner, now I am in the room, and going to crash!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PEBBLES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment