Thursday, October 21, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Ninety Four...

The Black-and-White's are my favorites, but the Red's are the most photogenic! We got five eggs today, one of the chickens is holding out on us. It is really interesting, there are four chickens that are braver than the other two, and those four are much more adventurous. This afternoon, five of them all came charging out to me when I was taking them their dinner, and I have no idea where the sixth one was, but suddenly she appeared, and all was well. While they were eating their dinner, I snook inside the coop and replenished their mash, so they are not starving, that is for sure. ALSO, they got a new fifty-pound bag of mash this week, so we will keep them around for a while.

Today was a nice and relatively calm day. Started with the office PM meeting, and then Meals-On-Wheels. I am at a pretty level client base of five folks right now, and they are in a relatively concentrated area, so it does not take a lot of my time, but it is something I really enjoy doing.

I left the office about 3:30, and made a series of phone calls on the way home. Tomorrow I am taking the truck into town, we need to move some things out of storage, and it is easier with the truck.

End of the week already, and I am really looking forward to the weekend. Supposed to be a strong cool front coming through next Thursday, so I am looking forward to that as well.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment