Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Eighty Five...

Another day at the NARPM Convention in Seattle. We had a nice presentation this morning about Leadership, and I got some very good ideas about how to provide excellent service, and how to think about my legacy and exit strategy. AND, the class began at a decent time (9AM) and ended at a decent time (2:45PM). That gave me time to take a little nap before the evenings festivities.

At 6 o'clock we headed out to the piers and boarded a smallish ship for a dinner cruise through the harbor. My poor little camera is incapable of capturing much of the beauty that is everywhere in this city, but particularly at night. This is a quick photo of the sunset as we were leaving the dock. Lovely.

Tomorrow is the second day of the Personnel Policies class, and I am not sure what is going on tomorrow night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment