Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Ninety Three...

It was a long day today, not that there is anything wrong with that. I got up early (earlier than what?) and did all my usual things before heading to the office. On the front page of the Lifestyle section of the morning newspaper, there was a LARGE article about folks raising chickens in their urban backyard settings. Very interesting article, and the front photo was of two chicken breeds that we have here, and one of the inside photos showed the other breed of chickens we have. We got SIX eggs today, which I think is pretty unbelievable, and I do not think that will happen too often. AND, one of the eggs is ABSOLUTELY HUGE! Remember I told you a while back that we had an egg with a double yolk? Well, I expect this one will have at least a double yolk. I do not know which chicken this came out of, but I would not be surprised if this chicken was only laying one egg a week. IT IS A REALLY BIG EGG!

I taught two classes at the Board today, and then met with the CEO afterwards about a Professional Standards Working Group I had chaired. On the way home, a customer called me and wanted to see a property I have listed, so I went and showed the property. It was a good showing, and maybe something will come of it. I got home about 7 o'clock, so that made for a long day, but a really good day. I am looking forward to feeling better, and I hope that will be soon.

The photo above is just a nice shot of some of the Lantana that we have growing around the property. Lantana is a Texas native, and it is commonly used as a ground-cover. I just think this particular color variety is really pretty. Enjoy!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LANTANA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment