Thursday, October 14, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Eighty Seven...

Okay, I am sitting in the airport in Las Vegas as I write this. I am figuring out how to do more and more on my iPad as I go along. I did not have a great night last night, and I am pretty much drugged up rig now on a toxic mix of Sudafed, Mucinex and Tylenol. Our plans for tomorrow were messed up because I planned our departure from Seattle badly, so the one thing we were planning to do tomorrow would not be possible, so we decided to leave for home one day early. I slept most of the way from Seattle to Las Vegas, and now I am getting warm and starting to hack. Lovely! The way people look at me, I might as well be a suspected terrorist. Weird looks from folks, what is a little cough and sneeze between friends?

We had a good four nits in Seattle, and the NARPM conference was great. It is really interesting how many people you see from one year to the next. Really fun. Next year the convention will be in Dallas, so that will be convenient.

Our friend Lynda took Jody to lunch this afternoon and picked up some manure for her garden while she was there. Jody meant to give her some eggs while she was there but it totally slipped his mind. Jody said he got another four eggs today, so there should be no real shortage of eggs anytime soon.

Well, there will be no photo in is post today. I am going towrap this up so I can go to bed once I get home. I will post photos tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHEEL OF FORTUNE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment