Monday, April 12, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 102/263, 2021 - Monday

I had some errands to run this morning before I got in to the office, BUT, I was there by 10:15...I had a 10:30 appointment and an 11 o'clock appointment. Made it for both. Did a bunch of stuff in the office, got some more personal business done, had a 2 o'clock zoom meeting, and then did some more stuff. It does not sound like it was a very exciting day, and it really wasn't, unless you consider that a lot of menial accomplishments add up to just plain accomplishments. The book I am reading (Ghosted), is really kind of depressing...I have a little bit more to go (a couple more hours), so I should be finished tomorrow. It seems that much of the things I have been reading lately have made me anxious or uncomfortable. But, I will deal with that. It was a bit hard to keep up with, there are a lot of moving parts, but in the end I think it will be okay, although (in my little pea brain) I think the premise of the book is a little bit far-fetched. It just does not seem to me like these characters (lots of them) could dwell on something consistently and daily, for two decades. Maybe it's just me... I wish you could see these orchid blooms as I can see them in person. They are just absolutely beautiful, and I fear that beauty does not translate in a photo taken from my cell phone. OH...I have been meaning to mention this...I have counted four humming birds at one time in the back yard, hanging around the feeders. My try of setting the sprinklers last night was a big fail, so I have started over again, and I will let you know if it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment