Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 103/262, 2021 - Tuesday

Just to be clear, before we get too far into this entry, I know how to spell opossum. Just to be clear. How was your day? I had four zoom meetings today, and three tomorrow. In between zooms, I actually ran a few errands, and got some stuff done in the office. All in all, a pretty good day. I did not leave the office til after 4, and arrived at the farm about 5:15. I got the chickens fed and watered, and fed Barney, cleaned out the pool skimmer, and thought about putting some water in the truck battery and putting the trickle charger on it, but I dod't think I can put water in the truck battery. I think it is a sealed battery, so I guess I will just need to buy a new battery for the truck. I think (not sure) I found some fresh evidence of a mouse (not sure if it should be singular or plural) living in the car, so I have set traps again, and I will see what kind of results I get. I did see a mouse in the garage of the farm last Sunday, but it is not uncommon to see mice and critters out there. I try my best not to leave bits of food in the car anymore, and the latest evidence was some shredded papers in the frunk that I noticed this morning. Do you want me to tell you what is not a really good culinary combination? Too bad...the answer is Lemon-Lime Strawberry sandwich cookies and low fat chocolate milk. You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment