Monday, April 26, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 116/249, 2021 - Monday

Today was kind of an interesting day, and it was pretty much just mundane interesting (or distressing). I find it difficult to even TRY to be nice when people on the other end of the phone conversation or the e-mail conversations or the in-person interactions when they do not even want to try to be helpful or empathetic. The day started with a 7:15 call to a service provider that insisted I pay an additional $4 per month for the service I contracted for. Then there was Best Buy, TWICE. They did come out and pick up the POS refrigerator freezer that provided ice berg snow and glacier flows in the freezer section, but the refrigerator could not get below 60 degrees. Then I had an e-mail from Best Buy, expounding of the joy we should share with the knowledge that they had just charged my credit card another $39.99 for something I have (allegedly) cancelled three or four times over the past couple months. I am not going to keep going with my first world problems here, but I think tomorrow will be a much better day. I did make it out to the farm early this afternoon (don't ask), and I was attracted to a couple iris blooms by the front tank and the old well. In this photo, if you look closely at the concrete trough, you can see that it is dated April 17, 1935. Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment