Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 96/269, 2021 - Tuesday

I continue to proclaim that I am the luckiest man alive today. I am lucky (and fortunate) that I could write a check to a county appraisal district to stop penalties and interest on taxes that have been held in escrow by mortgage companies but not paid. Where is my money? Why didn't you pay the taxes. I am lucky, not happy, and this mess with two taxing authorities is becoming a full time job. I think it will be straightened out (the paperwork parts and the resubmitting parts) in a week or so, then we will see if all the stuff I have been doing has been accepted or not. There is no reason that it should not be approved, but there is also no reason (IMHO) that the taxes should not have been paid, either. CRAP! On the brighter side of things, I put these two hummingbird feeders out three days ago (Sunday) and today I saw my first hummer. I did not expect them to find the feeder that quickly, and I was really surprised when I saw them. I grabbed my phone and took a series of photos, so I hope you enjoy this one. Don't be jealous because I am lucky, just hang out with me and maybe some of it will rub off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment