Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 111/254, 2021 - Wednesday

My CDO-ness was in full-tilt boogie overdrive today. I had timers set, beeper alerts and seat vibrators  programmed to go off every five minutes, and I GOT IT. I always think 99,999 is better than 100,000 (and Joe Mac agreed with me the last time), but I took pics of both. I do not expect to have this car long enough to make another 100K miles, but at least a few more. I have been looking at new cars, but for the first time in my life, I am jut not motivated to go through the process quite yet. Maybe later this year, maybe next year. Because of all the COVID stuff, I have not put nearly as many miles on the car as I normally would have, so that is the redeeming issue. Not a bad day today, otherwise, and we had a staff/agent luncheon this afternoon as well. Always good to give our peeps an opportunity to all get together at the same time, in person. Renovations at the farm are moving along, and I think most of the work will be done by the end of April. Then, we will be pretty ready to get it on the market. I still have two barns to get cleaned out or at least straightened out somewhat, but I will think about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment