Saturday, April 3, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 93/272, 2021 - Saturday

I had a good nights sleep last night, but could not seem to stay asleep past 6 o'clock this morning. I would really like to stay asleep til 7 or 7:30, but it is just not happening. It was a little bit dribbly outside when I got up, and I expect we had a 'trace' of rain. I went and ran a couple errands before coming home and going down for a little bit of a nap, before heading off to the farm. I got one large trash bin filled, which is a goal all in itself, and ALL the kitchen cabinets are now empty. There are several sets of dished still in the house that, if no one claims them soon, they will all be packed up and donated to Goodwill. Dropping off at Goodwill will be a good goal for next week. After that, there is just one cabinet left in the den to be cleaned out, and the rest of the furniture taken to Goodwill, and the house interior will be bare. I am pretty happy with that accomplishment, and then I will move on to the garage, then the back shed, then the front shed. All in good time. The freezing weather and ice in February does not seem to have harmed the Bluebonnets too badly. I have seen hints of them here and there, and thought I would share this bit with you in this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment