Monday, April 19, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 109/256, 2021 - Monday

I am not sure if the freeze messed with the poppy's this year, or maybe I am just not really paying attention, but I have not seen a lot of poppies around. And what is the proper spelling? Poppy's or Poppies? I think Mrs. Google thinks poppies is the correct spelling when talking about the flower. You're welcome. As Monday's go, this was a Monday, nothing really bad...more good than bad. I am almost finished with the Water Oak Women's Book Club selection for May (I am getting ahead of myself), and even though the May selection is really depressing (ask me if you want to know the title), but I have actually learned a few things that might come in handy later in my life. I am not sure how much later it could possibly be, but let's just hope for the best. The book club is scheduled for this Thursday, so I hope I do not miss the zoom link. I think the May meeting is going to be an in person affair, so that will be nice. I will be looking for another book to read in the next couple days, and I may just go with the June selection, maybe something different, not sure yet. So far, this week is shaping up to be a quiet, calm week, I am just going to keep my fingers crossed for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment