Friday, April 30, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 120/245, 2021 - Friday

Closed Captioning Provided By: Me. Drums are rolling, trumpets are trumpeting. Think large processional, tens of admirers logging on to a zoom call, really slow internet speeds, and everyone leaving their sound on. Today is the 4,500th entry on this journal about nothing at all. Kind of like the Seinfeld Journal of journals. But, I think 4,500 is a pretty impressive number. In over twelve years, I doubt that I have missed more than five entries, so that satisfies the CDOness in me. But I digress... It is not easy to get from Austin to South Padre Island. In the rain. Unless you go north to start. And then head south. But, most of us made it, so that is good. It's a TREPAC fishing tournament tomorrow, and we need to wait and see if the weather clears before we get too crazy. If you saw my Facebook post earlier, the row in front of me on the first leg of the trip had a sweet, 5 1/2 month old babe, and the put happy bags on the seats in front of then and the seats in back of them. Cute stuff, the best part was the earplugs, but they were totally not needed at all. After we landed, I offered them the bag back, but they didn't take it. Sweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment