Thursday, April 22, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 112/253, 2021 - Thursday

I mentioned yesterday that we had an office lunch yesterday, and here is the visual proof. Only a couple peeps missing from this picture. I had a couple errands to run before I got in to the office this morning, and I had TWO 11:30 appointments (I was late to one of them), and then I had an appointment to get my hair cut at 2. After that, it was off to the farm, and the farm is looking better and better every day. The tankless water heater that Jody and I had installed in 2015 (I thought it was 2 or 3 years ago) bit the dust during the Snowpocalypse in February (as did thousands of other tankless water heaters in central Texas), so now I have the great pleasure of replacing that before putting the house on the sales market. I kind of think I am on the downhill curve of getting things ready at the farm before it hits the sales market. The interiors are almost finished being painted, and the exterior is done. All the tree work has been finished, and I need to buy some plants to fill-in here and there as a result of the freezing weather. It will all start to look inviting in about another month, and that will be nice. We are supposed to have some severe storms (mostly tomorrow), and I hope all the new mulch does not wash away. Ugh... I almost forgot to mention, tonight is book club...I am already reading the June selection...I am just a little bit ahead of the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment