Thursday, April 29, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 119/246, 2021 - Thursday

OMFG! This is my Four Thousand Four Hundred Ninety Ninth journal entry. I happened upon this piece of trivia totally by accident, but that means that my entry tomorrow will be my 4,500th entry. That has to be worth some kind of recognition, even if it is only by me. This year will finish my 13th year of doing this journal, and I think I will make it to 15, but not sure after that. Towards the end of every year, I start doubting whether or not I want to continue, but so far, I have...and I think finishing 15 years will be an achievable goal. It starting raining overnight last night, and it has rained most of the day. The Curious House and its' surrounds had no extreme weather, but west, north and south of us were not quite as fortunate. I got in to the office early (as planned), and left early (as planned), and got the girls to the kennel, and then took off to Horseshoe Bay for a TREPAC Chili Cook-Off. I was a judge, and it was a lot of fun, and I got to see a lot of friends, and we are starting to get back to in-person events. That is something that everyone is excited about. Tomorrow morning I head to South Padre Island for a TREPAC Fishing Tournament. It is supposed to rain in SPI all weekend. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment