Thursday, April 8, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 98/267, 2021 - Thursday

You just can't fix stupid. First of all, I don't know how this guy got across five lanes of IH-35 to begin with, but I have not heard any news reports of yet another fatality of a pedestrian crossing IH-35, so I guess he made it across to the other side. I was heading south, he was on the northbound side. Dumb luck I guess. I kind of think I could have been to the office before he got to the other side, though. Once at the office, I got quite a bit of things checked off my list of chores, went to Sandy's (where it was the Thursday Cheeseburger Special day), and watched a webinar at noon. I left the office at about 1:45 and headed (once again) to one of our friendly tax appraisal offices. Hopefully, this whole mess will be settled by a week from tomorrow. SO...you are all in the clear, no more chat about my taxes until at least a week from tomorrow. Everything at the farm was pretty good, and that is really all I can ask for. Pretty good. All in all, it was just another day in paradise. If you read any sarcasm in that last statement, you are absolutely right!

No comments:

Post a Comment