Friday, April 2, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 92/273, 2021 - Friday

I got up WAY too early this morning. I really did not sleep well last night, either. I was in a strange bed in a really nice city, but I generally do not sleep well the first night when I am out of town. Plus, I was concerned about not waking up in time to catch my 6:30 flight this morning. I got up around 4:30 or 4:45, made it down to the lobby to catch the shuttle, and rode to the airport with the entire flight crew. Interestingly, when we got to Dallas, I got off the plane, and when I was trying to figure what gate I needed to go to, I realized that I should not have gotten off the plane, that I needed to stay on that plane and go to HOUSTON, where I would get off the plane and then connect to a flight to Austin. I am (perhaps) too old for this, but I made it home as planned, anyway. I stopped and picked the girls up from the kennel, and we all got home and took a nap. Then, I headed off to the farm, where it was a pretty day, and there is a lot of work being done. I expect they will be finished with the tree trimming and cleaning up from the ice storm about the middle of next week. Then landscaping, then interior touch ups, then exterior touchups, then I will get it on the sales market. I took this photo of a sunset from the back of the Lazy House earlier this week, and I am glad I did, because I did not take any other photos today.

No comments:

Post a Comment