Friday, April 23, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 113/252, 2021 - Friday

Aye Yi Yi! It is Friday already, which is perfectly fine with me, in fact, it is better than fine. I started the day with a quick zoom with five of my most favorite peeps. There was a giant forecast of severe storms today, so it was off to the office, then off to the farm, trying to get back to the Curious House before it started hailing. Made it. Pretty much as soon as I got home, the rain subsided and the sun came out. The anticipated second round of severe storms predicted for later this evening seems to have gone away, but there is still the possibility of some showers overnight. Everything was pretty good at the farm, but it was raining LIKE CRAZY, but I got the cat fed and tended (somewhat) to the chickens. I have a few calm plans for the weekend, I have had an epiphany about reorganizing the garage (I am obsessed with the garage), and then I know for sure I will be going in to Austin for a quick visit with some other peeps. Sunday is going to be a more typical Sunday, brunch and then off to the farm. I know exactly what I am going to get cleared out at the farm on Sunday, so at least I have a plan. Plans are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment