Friday, April 16, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 106/259, 2021 - Friday

Okay, well, it has been a grey and dribbly day all day long. As of now, the dribbles have quit, but (allegedly) there is some more rain expected overnight. Then dry until next Thursday and (more likely) Friday. Pleasant over the weekend, but unseasonably cooler temperatures through the middle of next week. I want to thank you all for tuning into this journal for my central Texas meteorology updates. And now for something completely different. I made it out to the farm a teeny bit earlier than usual, and because of the rain, none of the clean up workers made it out today. The work is moving along, and I am pretty sure I am still on target to get the property (house and +/- 4 acres) on the market by the end of May or the first of June. because there was not a lot of activity today, Barney showed himself, and I was really glad to see him. It has been a while since I saw him in person, but I have caught glimpses of him on the various cams around the property. I am not sure what I have planned for the weekend, but I hope it is not too much of anything. I am meeting a client tomorrow afternoon, and of course, there will be brunch on Sunday, coupled with getting the rest of the garage cleaned out. I think that means another couple trash cans loaded and put out on the road. All in good time...

No comments:

Post a Comment