Saturday, April 24, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 114/251, 2021 - Saturday

Apparently, I am obsessed with the garage of the Curious House. AND, I just added the Curious House to my Facebook Check-Ins. Curious House is much more appropriate than the Lazy House. If you ever come for a visit, I am pretty sure you will understand. I did get (most of) the garage straightened out this morning, and I did something that, four or five houses ago, I said I would never, EVER do again. I put some stuff up in the attic. And...I think there will be more stuff going up into the attic. It is just stuff that I do not need on a daily basis, so up into the attic it will go. But...tomorrow I will have everything OUT of the garage at the farm. Another room done, then I will start on the sheds...the carport shed will not be too big of a deal, but the front barn will take some time to get cleared out. I have no intention of clearing EVERYTHING out of the front barn, but I will be careful to clear out personal stuff and paper work. I will need to try and find a giant shredder to just shred a lot of paperwork. In between stuff today, I got in the middle of a dog fight in the backyard. Yesterday, I gave the girls a couple bones, and there were some scraps of the bones left, that I picked up. This morning, I gave them the bones, and they got in a fight to the death over the bones. Neither one of them came away with any scars, but I did...but I am pretty sure it will all be okay in a couple days. The puncture wounds did not bleed too badly, and I did my best to lick it all up now and then. That's what I was supposed to do, right? There is healing powers in my own saliva, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment