Sunday, October 2, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 275/90, 2022 - Sunday

I was out showing property late this morning, and was close to Jack and Tosalyn's, so I decided to stop in unannounced. They had a baby boy on August 31st, so it was time to see for myself. At four weeks, a baby may be able to see more clearly, up to 18 inches in front of themselves. That takes a lot of effort for them to focus, and they may look a little cross-eyed at times. Pretend they were just pulled over for speeding, and see if they can follow your finger from one side to another. Kids this age are growing about an inch a month, and they are sleeping about 70% of the day. All these things were working in my favor when I held Beckett Pearson for the first time. I have always had the gift of putting people to sleep! After showing property, I went back to one of the estate sales from yesterday, and spent two more dollars. Then I came home and finished laundry, took a couple naps, and I will see about something to eat in a little while.I have not had the air conditioner running for two days now, and I am kind of proud about that. I leave the windows open at night, and it stays cool in the house through the day. We will see how long I can keep that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment