Thursday, October 20, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 293/72, 2022 - Thursday

Okay, that's a wrap. For me, anyway. This was my final event as part of the TREPAC Leadership Team, and it was really a great event. A few tears, but that is to be expected. Next year I will have an appointed job as CAP Chair, and that will be a good transition. Fundraising is fundraising, and it is all good. We had a great time entertaining guests from California, Florida, Missouri and (I think) Ohio. We basically gave the California peeps a hard time, and it is always fun watching out-of-towners recite the Texas pledge. We also made a sizable donation to our Florida colleagues via the REALTOR® Relief Fund, and it is important that we take care of our own. That money will be put to really good use. After the luncheon this afternoon, I headed in to the office, and touched a lot of stuff on my desk, and basically got it all cleared off. Tomorrow, I will need to go tour a couple properties, and then it will be time for the weekend. I am definitely ready for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment