Friday, October 7, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 280/85, 2022 - Friday

When you dream that you cannot find your locker or your class in a dream, it is a pretty good indication you are feeling uncertain of your place at work or even uncertain of your career choice. In these dreams, we tend to feel the pressure of finding our locker and getting to our class before the bell rings. This was not even my dream, but because I have been talking about dreams, many friends are sharing their dreams with me. The meaning of this dream does not really even apply to the person that experienced the dream, so you can take it for what you want. A great day in central Texas, the high temperature was in the mid-80s, and kind of cloudy. It is the first week of the Austin City Limits Festival, and, as usual, the freaks have all arrived, right on schedule. I did not go too far in to Austin today, I made it to a meeting about ten miles north of my office, but the traffic was pretty heavy, nonetheless. I'm looking forward to the weekend, and I have just a few things on my chore list, just enough to actually get it all accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment