Monday, October 10, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 283/82, 2022 - Monday

We are back to warmish (not wanting to say hot) and humid. As I predicted, there is a good chance that we will have a real cool (not wanting to say cold) front coming in late Sunday night into Monday. This time next week, the high temperature is forecast to be in the 70s, and I am really, REALLY, ready for that. I finally saw the full moon last night, and it was still out and inspiring this morning while we were walking. I got in to the office pretty early this morning, then I had a 10 o'clock appointment, and then I took the car in for service. The service appointment did not 'qualify' me for a loaner, since it was 'elective.' Of course, the last time I had service, I was told that the only real 'fix' was to have a software/hardware upgrade, so I said okay. Two months later, and a couple reschedules (not by me), I was told last Friday that I would not have a loaner. Jay came to my rescue, brought me home, and then I went BACK in to the office and got the rest of my work done. A dust pan. Where in the hell can I find a dust pan? All I wanted was a dust pan! I stopped on the way home at Target, to get the dog food I forgot to get yesterday. Over night, I theorized that I could use another dust pan, but they are not to be found in Target. After one employee (Christina) told me she was busy and could not direct me to the dust pan department, I finally found someone that said they were in the corner with the toilet paper. Close, but no cigar. And...do you know that dust pans go for $9 these days? I am adding dust pans to my wish list at the next estate sale I go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment