Sunday, October 16, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 289/76, 2022 - Sunday

I did get up off my ass today and do some stuff outside the house. It was a good walk, but it was warmish and really, really humid. I am counting on that cold front to come through overnight, although the rain may be put off now until exactly the time I will be going in to Austin. I have a nine o'clock appointment in Austin, and a virtual class at 10 o'clock. Everything should work out, no challenges. I hope I remember to pick up my cleaning tomorrow while I am in Austin. Someone can remind me, just to be sure. I made it to brunch this morning, and then headed in to the office just to see if there was anything interesting going on. There wasn't. On my way back north, I just wandered around a little bit before getting back on the highway. I drove past this traffic island in old west Austin. There was a story about this island in the newspaper several years ago, when the newspaper was still acting like a newspaper. I will save that editorializing for another time, but it was fun to see this. I had to make the block again and bring traffic behind me to a stop so I could get the photo. It was worth it. I then made a stop at the post office and the grocery, and I should be ready for the week before too long. Today was only a one nap day, but I should be able to stay awake until bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment