Friday, October 28, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 301/64, 2022 - Friday.

Okay, it rained. It's cold. To whom do I complain. That didn't take long, did it? It did not rain until about 7:45 or so. Jay and I took off for our morning walk, and we walked about a third of a mile and quit. There were a few sprinkles, but there was a lot of lightning. SO...we wisely called the walk off, and took cover. I had an 8:30 zoom meeting, and that went on until after 10 o'clock, and shortly after that, I headed in to the office. It rained all the way in to the office, and for a little while thereafter. So far (and I think this is it for this event) my gauge in the back yard had gathered 1.08". Yippee. I just went and checked the electronic thermometer, and it is 58 degrees outside right now. Too cold. I had windows open during the day, and I still have two open, and I will leave them open. I will be all comfy cozy sleeping tonight, but this cold weather has to go. Okay, I can maybe take it for a couple days, but that's it. Not too much on the agenda for the weekend, but I will try to make the bet of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment