Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 299/66, 2022 - Wednesday

Things must really be getting back to a kind of normal. Traffic congestion in central Texas seems to be more and more common. Easy commutes seem to be waning, but it will all be okay. I just need to go in to the office later, and leave the office for home earlier. I think I can probably do that, we shall see. It was a very nice day in the Austin area, a little bit nippy this morning when we walked. I thought I had dressed warmly enough, but I didn't. Tomorrow, I may actually try a heavier jacket. I did wear a stocking cap, so my ears were okay, and I wore shorts. My legs never seem to be too offended by the cold. I finished my book on the way home this afternoon, and if you intend to read it, I won't include any spoilers here. You can give me a call. It seems the television viewing schedule is no longer predictable, so I am adrift this evening with my remote control in a wasteland of poor video choices. Heaven help me, I don't know how long I can take this. I think the subject for the journal tomorrow will be lint. I have a lot of questions and concerns about lint.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment