Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 298/67, 2022 - Tuesday

Well, the ROMEOs are recruiting! We were four this morning, and we are expecting Dick (and Margie) to be back in town this weekend. Dick is the originator of our ROMEO (Retired (or Really) Old Men Eating Breakfast) group, and we are all looking forward to seeing them again. It seems like they have been up in Chicago for a really long time...just about four months. AND...for the first breakfast upon his return, I will be in Waco presenting at the Waco Board of REALTORS®. Maybe we will do the breakfast on Monday, but there will be others. The photo is me, Jay, Jack and Paul. The storm came through last night, lots of wind, a little bit of rain. We are expecting more rain on Friday, and we will take whatever we can get. I made it in to the office this morning, and all is good there. I continued my quest for a particular kind of dog food today, and finally found something acceptable to me after visiting three HEBs today. Ugh, but it is a feeling of accomplishment. I will finish the book I am reading (probably) tomorrow. The book fills me with anxiety, but even so, I think it is a pretty good book. The Paris Architect. If you are a reader (or a listener), take a look and see what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment